Monday, November 28, 2011

Great Quote

I was watching reruns of Bones, one of my fave TV shows, and a character, the Watcher, delivered this in a monologue.

“There is an infinite thrumming, unseen web that joins everything. Everything is connected to everything else. This fact is nearly impossible for us to grasp because we are just mollusks, shut up tight at the bottom of a dark, cold ocean trying to make sense of stars we cannot even see. I challenge everything because when I do a quick bolt of electricity jolts through between two elements that otherwise seems unconnected. You call it paranoia, I call it epiphany."

Love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! and anxiety is simply excitement without breath...
Maegan

river rider said...

Oh I LOVE that Maegan. Yet another reminder to B R E A T H E.